Yoga Class Descriptions
General Adult Yoga Classes
These are our regularly scheduled yoga classes that can be used in conjunction with our Single class, Five Class, New Student Special, or Monthly Unlimited packages.
- These classes focus on a smooth transition of yoga poses connecting the movement with the breath. There is constant movement in these classes for individual looking for more fluid asanas.
- Core Flow
- This flow class will help you find the support and strength of your deep core muscles in every movement. It will focus on strengthening not only the abdominal muscles, but also the muscles deep in the body that support the spine which allows for powerful alignment awareness. Each creative class will incorporate traditional abdominal work, yoga asana (postures) and breath work – all with an emphasis on developing the power that lies at the core center of the body.
- Classes are designed for mindful relaxation, stretching, and strengthening. Perfect for the beginner, cross training for flexibility, or anyone looking for a more restorative practice.
- Prenatal Yoga
- Prenatal yoga is a great way to practice yoga safely for you and your baby. Learn the modifications to attend other yoga classes and connect with other soon to be moms. Please discuss with your medical provider before attending.
- Yin Yoga
- Classes involve holding postures on the floor for 3 to 5 minutes in this meditative yet challenging practice. A great complement to anyone with a stronger physical practice.
The following classes are purchased in series and creates community for our very special populations. To find out when our next series check out our Upcoming Events page.
- Mommy and Me
- This six week series is designed for parents or guardians to practice yoga with their new bundles of joy! Moms can practice in a safe environment and feel comfortable caring for the baby with other moms. Ages 6 weeks to crawling.
- Kids Yoga
- Kids Yoga classes are fun classes that seem more like playtime to the kids than yoga. Our instructors will take the kids through a series of yoga poses all the while trying to teach them to connect with themselves. This is also a great venue for moms to meet other moms and dads in the community. Suggested ages 4 to 10.
- Teen Yoga
- This class is geared specifically the teen population. Yoga classes are designed to help teens with physical fitness, stress, anxiety, and body awareness in a fun environment.
- Toddler Yoga
- This class is designed for toddlers to move! Moms can practice with their toddlers in a safe environment and feel comfortable caring and playing with their toddlers and meet other moms.