There are dramatic health and lifestyle improvements that will be accomplished working with a health coach: weight loss, increased happiness, increased strength and self-esteem, more sound sleep and increased focus to name a few. For many people group health coaching is the best way to get the profound health improvements they seek.
Below are the top 7 reasons to join a group health coaching program:
1. A Personal Support System: Group coaching gives you the opportunity to share your feelings with others and develop deeper connections, making your sessions more meaningful. Knowing you are not alone in your journey will help you develop the confidence and motivation to address your challenges and succeed.
2. Higher Likelihood of Achieving Goals: You are much more likely to stick to your gym routine if you have a gym buddy, right? The same is true with group coaching. When individuals are part of a group, they procrastinate less, accomplish more, and reach their goals faster.
3. Benefit from Collective Wisdom: You’ll brainstorm solutions, open creativity channels, and uncover opportunities you may not have discovered working solo. Have you ever been in a study group where you’ve learned from a classmate who gets it? Other group members help you master new concepts lie a pro!
4. Gain a New Perspective: When you work alone, you examine situations from one perspective- yours. But when you work in a group, you’re exposed to a variety of insights that empower you to see a situation from multiple angles and motivate you to develop new solutions. Ever get a precious nugget of advice from a really honest friend that you just couldn’t see on your own? It’s like that.
5. A Great Value: Get the same quality coaching, but a fraction of the cost of individual coaching. Group coaching is a smart and affordable way to receive top-notch guidance.
6. A Team Invested in Your Success: When you work in a group, the whole team celebrates your success. Just like when a hockey player scores a goal, resulting in a win for the entire team. In this case, no ice skates required!
7. Turn Work into Play: It’s more fun to go out to dinner with friends than by yourself, right? Working with a group is a social event that participants look forward to. You’ll join a close-knit group that is energizing, motivating and mot of al- fun! Group members often become lifelong friends.
Pam is a 200 hour Registered Yoga Teacher. To compliment her love of yoga, Pam is a holistic health coach who teaches wellness related workshops to groups and corporate clients to help them increase productivity, decrease absenteeism and reduce the need for medical care. To learn more about Pam visit her website atwww.bebetterbalanced.com